Drew Nicolai with Snazify created some print materials for me that I wanted to mail to local businesses.I was incredibly pleased not only with the great-looking finished product, but also with his keen insight and willingness to listen to my ideas and suggestions.

He made it clear that my satisfaction was his utmost priority, and his professionalism was much-appreciated. I intend to go back to him to have a website built.

I would recommend Drew Nicolai's services to anyone, as he is one of the best marketing people I've ever worked with -- not flashy or gimmicky.Just quality work.

Had an Experience with Andrew Drew Nicolai?

Comments

Drew Nicolai
Bihac, Federation Of Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bosnia And Herzegovina #174979

Thanks Minou!

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more